We are a nationally recognized, award winning, multi-discipline consulting group committed to designing safe, sustainable and economical infrastructure solutions.
Since 1958, our role has been a constantly evolving mix of messenger, problem solver, and technical doer.
While our responsibility may change, the bottom line remains the same: satisfy a client’s scope, schedule, and budget, while also providing great service, with the utmost integrity, at the highest quality possible.
Successful project development requires experienced professionals who understand, and appreciate, the specific standards and practices of the markets they serve. Since 1958, we have worked hand in hand with Fortune 500 companies, municipalities, public agencies, special districts, and others to provide professional services on thousands of projects.
Does your project have a DBE, MBE or SBE requirement? As a Native American owned company, and certified minority and small business, Blair, Church & Flynn Consulting Engineers provides a dependable resource for our clients, Tier 1 suppliers and contractors who need to satisfy diversity program and project goals.
Our MBE/DBE/SBE Certifications Include:
- CPUC Supplier Clearinghouse MBE - VON#12020053
- CA Unified Certification Program (CUPC) DBE - #40330
- Southern CA Minority Supplier Development Council MBE - #8577
Please contact our Business Development Director to find out more or learn how Blair, Church & Flynn can successfully contribute to your team.
For more than 50 years, our firm has been recognized for our work and as a leader within the industry. Some of our recent awards and commendations include:
- 2018 Southern California Edison Supplier of the Year Award Class III Winners Circle -Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council (SCMSDC)
- 2017 Class 3 "Supplier of the Year" Western Regional Winner - National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- 2017 Best Engineering Firm, Best of Central Valley Business - The Business Journal
- 2017 Class 3 "Supplier of the Year" Award Winner - Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council (SCMSDC)
- 2016 Best Engineering Firm, Best of Central Valley Business - The Business Journal
- 2014, 2015 & 2016 Southern California Edison Supplier of the Year Award Class II Nominee -Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council (SCMSDC)
- 2015 Supplier Diversity Annual Report to the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) - Featured Supplier - California Water Service Company
- 2015 PG&E Hydro Master Service Agreement (MSA) #1 Rated Supplier
- 2014 #1 Rated Supplier / 2015 #3 Rated Supplier for Southern California Gas PSEP Program - Sempra Energy
- 2013 Supplier Diversity Annual Report to the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) Featured Supplier - Southern California Edison
- 2013-2016 Supplier Development Program - Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Doing Business with Us
We are always looking to build new business relationships and encourage you to contact us if you are interested in partnering with us.Send Us Your Information
451 Clovis Avenue, Suite 200
Clovis, CA 93612
655 N. Central Avenue 17th Floor
Glendale, CA 91203
One Embarcadero Center Suite #500
San Francisco, CA 94111
2580 St. Rose Parkway, Suite #145
Henderson, NV 89074