Our History

In 1958, George Blair founded an engineering consulting practice with the intention of providing an innovative approach to flood control management in the Central Valley. Kenneth Church came to the company in 1969, and was joined seven years later by Michael Flynn. Together, they created Blair, Church & Flynn Consulting Engineers.

In following decades, the new firm prospered, earning a well-respected reputation for delivering client-focused, high-quality, responsive design. This growth continues today, with 50 employees and a new office location in Clovis, California.

With an emphasis on collaboration and diverse expertise, the firm offers an experienced team of professionals with a broad array of design capabilities.

The staff at Blair, Church & Flynn is united by a shared commitment to quality that exceeds client expectations, and above all, respects the role of development within our community.